The Autonomous Non-Profit Organization "Scientific-Historical Center "World History" was registered on February 16, 2021 at the Directorate of the Ministry of Justice of Russia in the Voronezh Region and sets as its main goal the following tasks:
1. Publishing and distribution of textual scientific and historical materials. Priority is given to the organization of conferences, scientific and practical seminars in the field of history.
2. Implementation of editorial and publishing activities, preparation for publication and publication scientific and educational materials in the field of history.
3. Cooperation with scientific and educational institutions of federal and regional executive bodies, federal and regional executive bodies of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation, local government bodies and other institutions and organizations.
4. Carrying out research activities, including the study of market conditions and public opinion.
5. Publication of scientific and historical materials on a contractual basis for citizens and legal entities.
An additional type of activity of the organization is the provision of services for implementation of training within the framework of the statutory goals of the Organization for vocational training programs, additional educational programs. The organization operates in accordance with the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, the Federal Law "On Non-Commercial Organizations" and other current legislation of the Russian Federation, and the current Charter.
An organization is a legal entity from the moment of its state registration in the manner prescribed by law. The organization has separate property, has an independent balance sheet, settlement and other bank accounts. The organization has a seal with the full name of the Organization in Russian, may have stamps and letterheads with its name. The organization is independent in the selection and placement of personnel, scientific and methodological, financial and economic activities.
The organization independently plans its activities, has the right to attract Russian and foreign specialists for work, independently determine the forms, systems, and the amount of their remuneration. The organization may have branches and representative offices in the Russian Federation, created in the manner prescribed by law.
Since March 15, 2021, the Autonomous Non-Profit Organization "Scientific-Historical Center "World History" has become a part of the registration agency CrossRef. All publications are assigned a DOI code.