The Autonomous Non-Profit Organization "Scientific-Historical Center "World History" was registered on February 16, 2021 at the Directorate of the Ministry of Justice of Russia in the Voronezh Region and sets as its main goal the following tasks:
1. Publishing and distribution of textual scientific and historical materials. Priority is given to the organization of conferences, scientific and practical seminars in the field of history.
2. Implementation of editorial and publishing activities, preparation for publication and publication of educational materials in the field of history.
3. Cooperation with scientific and educational institutions of federal and regional executive bodies, federal and regional executive bodies of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation, local government bodies and other institutions and organizations.
4. Carrying out research activities, including the study of market conditions and public opinion.
5. Publication of scientific and historical materials on a contractual basis for citizens and legal entities.
An additional type of activity of the organization is the provision of services for implementation of training within the framework of the statutory goals of the Organization for vocational training programs, additional educational programs. The organization operates in accordance with the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, the Federal Law "On Non-Commercial Organizations" and other current legislation of the Russian Federation, and the current Charter.
An organization is a legal entity from the moment of its state registration in the manner prescribed by law. The organization has separate property, has an independent balance sheet, settlement and other bank accounts. The organization has a seal with the full name of the Organization in Russian, may have stamps and letterheads with its name. The organization is independent in the selection and placement of personnel, scientific and methodological, financial and economic activities.
The organization independently plans its activities, has the right to attract Russian and foreign specialists for work, independently determine the forms, systems, and the amount of their remuneration. The organization may have branches and representative offices in the Russian Federation, created in the manner prescribed by law.
Property and financial and economic activities of the Organization:
An organization may own buildings, structures, housing stock, transport, equipment, inventory, cash in rubles and foreign currency, securities, and other property, as well as own land plots.
The sources of formation of the property of the Organization are:
1. Funds received from the founder;
2. Income from the sale of goods, works, services;
3. Dividends (income, interest) received on shares, bonds, other securities and deposits.
The organization has the right to engage in entrepreneurial activities necessary to achieve the goals for which it was created, and corresponding to these goals, creating economic companies for carrying out entrepreneurial activities or participating in them. An organization can carry out income-generating activities only insofar as it serves to achieve the purpose for which it was created and corresponds to the specified purpose, provided that such activities are specified in its Charter.
The activities of the organization meet the goals of creating the Organization:
- implementation of methodological and reference materials within the framework of statutory activities;
- implementation of publishing activities, including the publication of scientific journals;
- organization and conduct of trainings, thematic lectures in accordance with the purpose of the Organization.
Since March 15, 2021, the Autonomous Non-Profit Organization "Scientific-Historical Center "World History" has become a part of the registration agency CrossRef (USA). All publications are assigned a DOI code.